Sunday 26 April 2009

Scarlet The Water Nymph Queen

Water Nymphs are known as a female spirits typically associated with a particular location or land form. Other nymphs, always in the shape of young nubile maidens, were part of the retinue of a god, such as Dionysus, Hermes, or Pan, or a goddess, generally Artemis. Nymphs were the frequent target of satyrs. They live in mountains and groves, by springs and rivers, also in trees and in valleys and cool grottoes. and frequently associated with the superior divinities

I feel very proud and honored in given the opportunity to play such magical and beautiful character. Having to play Scarlet the Water Nymph Queen makes me feel very special and afraid at the same time as I have the responsibility in representing a magical legendary character before the eyes of young people. This meaning that I have the power to indulge the young people's imagination towards a mystical world, so therefore I have make sure that I put across a honest and believable character.
I think that my costume will most definitely give me the boost of confidence, as well making me embody my role a lot better as the extravagant beautiful costume designed by Carolina really makes me feel like a water nymph as it echoes my characters mannerisms and sparkle.
Therefore I can not wait for the performance as I will truly have the chance to be a Water Nymph Queen for the day. Yessssss!!!!!!

No comments: